MAXO is a powerful antioxidant formulation. Antioxidant and free radicals are closely related. A free radical is a highly reactive molecule that binds to and destroys body components. Free radicals are produced in the body through normal metabolic processes such as energy production, detoxification reactions and immune defense mechanisms. It makes us age and is responsible for onslaught of chronic diseases. In contrast, antioxidant fights against the effects of free radicals.
- MAXO is a combination of extracts from grape seed, green tea, rose hip, acerola cherry and mangosteen.
- Grape seed extract contains polyphenols, a class of bioflavonoid. It is a plant chemical which is highly potent to protect the body against oxidative damage. Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) is a type of phenol found in grape seed. It is more potent than vitamin C and vitamin E as an antioxidant.
- Green tea extract contains polyphenol, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCC) which is powerful in neutralizing the pro-oxidants and free radicals that attack lipids in the brain. It is helpful in shedding fat.
- Rose hip is the fruit of rose, which develop when the petals fall off. It is effective against osteoarthritis pain and rheumatoid arthritis pain. It has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects.
- Acerola cherry extract contains high vitamin C which fights skin discoloration. It inhibits the tyrosinase which is needed for the production of melanin. Less melanin, our skin becomes lighter.
- Mangosteen extract acts as an antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Helps to prevent free radicals from damaging the tissues and cells.
- Helps to prevent degenerative disease such as arthritis, circulatory disorder, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, heart disease etc.
- Helps to prevent pre-mature aging, discoloration of skin, wrinkles and stiff joints.
- Strengthens our immune system. Keeps away flu, cough and fever.
- Grape seed extract, green tea extract, rosehips extract, acerola cherry extract and mangosteen extract.
- Vegetable capsules - 90 capsules / 400mg
- Adult: 2 capsules twice per day (after meals)
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.