Amino acids play central roles both as building blocks of proteins and as intermediates in metabolism. The 20 amino acids that are found within proteins convey a vast array of chemical versatility. The chemical properties of the amino acids of proteins determine the biological activity of the protein. Proteins not only catalyze all (or most) of the reactions in living cells, they control virtually all cellular process. L-forms of amino acids are considered to be more compatible with human biochemistry.
L-ornithine is an amino acid that plays a role in the urea cycle . L-ornithine helps to prompt the release of growth hormones, which promotes the metabolism of excess body fat. This effect is enhanced with the combination of arginine. L-ornithine is necessary for proper immune system and liver function. It also detoxifies ammonia and aids in liver regeneration.Ornithine in combination with arginine leads to more vitality
Ornithine changes to arginine in the body very slowly. As the corresponding effects are long lasting, ornithine is the perfect complement to arginine. The combination of both amino acids stimulates the hormone distribution and production of insulin, generally improves the regeneration capabilities of the body and leads to a noticeably increased vitality. In men, this also has the advantage of being a potency-booster.
- It helps to overcome fatigue, increases the efficiency of energy consumption and promoting the excretion of ammonia.
- It also stimulating the production and release of Human Growth Hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Wound healing.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Helps the kidneys remove waste products from the body.
- Maintains immune and hormone function.
- It detoxifies ammonia and aids in liver regeneration.
- L-ornithine - 300 mg
- Capsules - 60 caps
- Take 1 tablet 2 times per day (on empty stomach).
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.