Diabetes is a metabolic disease in which a person has high blood sugar. Type 1 diabetes is a result of the body's failure to produce insulin and frequently requires injection. It is characterized by loss of the insulin-producing beta cells of the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas. Type 2 diabetes is a result from insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to use insulin properly, sometimes combined with an absolute insulin deficiency. Common symptoms include frequent urination, always tired, thirsty and hungry, sexual problems, vaginal infections, sudden weight loss, blurry vision and unhealed wounds.
RXIDENCE GLYSOMIN is a natural supplement to control diabetes, suppress sensation for sweet, regenerate pancreas thereby reducing insulin intake. It is a combination of plant extracts from gymnema, amla, cinnamon, banaba leaf and scutellaria root (skullcap root).
Gymnema contains active ingredient, gymnemic acid which is able to mimic glucose molecules. It fills the receptor locations in the absorptive external layer of the intestine and prevents the intestine from absorbing the sugar molecules during digestion.
Amla is a rejuvenating formula in Ayurvedic medicine. It contains high vitamin C and acts as an anti-aging. It promotes longevity, enhances digestion, purify the blood and helps to maintain blood sugar level.
Cinnamon contains cinnamaldehyde which acts against bacteria and fungi. It aids the peripheral circulation of blood. It warms the body and enhances digestion, especially the metabolism of fats. It is useful for digestive problems, diabetes, yeast infection and uterine hemorrhaging.
Banaba leaf contains a natural concentration of corosolic acid which mimics the action of insulin. It helps in the metabolism of glucose.
Scutellaria root also known as skullcap root or huang qin. It contains bioflavonoid, baicalin. It is a plant chemical which is highly potent to protect the body against oxidative damage. It acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammation.
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism by mediation of insulin release and activity and enhances the pancreatic functions.
- Helps in diabetic patients to maintain a glucose balance in the body and transfer glucose from the blood to the cells.
- Reduces anxiety, fatigue, glucose intolerance and prevents inadequate metabolism of amino acids.
- Acts as an anti-inflammation, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Gymnema, Amla, Cinnamon, Banaba leaf and Scutellaria root (skullcap root), Gravel root, Blueberry leaf
- Vegetables capsule - 90 capsules.
- Adult: 2 capsules per day (After meals)
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.
It is essential to take GLYSOMIN together with EPIMAX and ALA and to maintain glucose balance.