For Prostate & Urinary Tract Renal
The prostate is a doughnut-shaped male sex gland, positioned beneath the urinary bladder. The prostate produces prostatic fluid, which makes up the bulk of male ejaculate, nourishes and transports the sperm. The most common prostate problems are prostatitis (prostate inflammation) and benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), or enlarged prostate.
Nearly 85% of urinary tract infections are caused by E.coli, a bacterium that is normally found in the intestines. Chlamydia may also cause bladder problems. In women, bacteria introduced by means of fecal contamination or from vaginal secretions can gain access to the bladder by travelling up through the urethra.
- Saw palmetto contains capric, its active ingredient which acts as a diuretic and urinary antiseptic. It inhibits the production of dihydrotestosterone, a hormone that contributes to enlargement of the prostate.
- Pumpkin seed and Pygeum africanum are good prevention formulation for prostatitis and BPH.
- Cranberry contains alpha D-mannopyranoside, its active ingredient which has the ability to acidify the urine and prevents bacteria from adhering to the bladder. It is very helpful for urinary tract infections.
- Corn silk contains alkaloids. Alkaloid-containing plants have been used by humans since ancient times for therapeutic purposes. It acts as a diuretic. It aids bladder, kidneys and removes mucus from the urine.
- Bee pollen is produced by the anthers of flowering plants and gathered by bees. It has an antimicrobial effect.
- Helps to promote a normal and healthy urinary tract, prevent the problems of bladder infection, cystitis (bladder inflammation) and kidney infection.
- For men, it protects and maintains a healthy prostate.
- Overcomes prostate inflammation and enlargement of prostate in men.
- Used as a remedy for atrophy of the testes, impotence and low libido in men.
- For women, it helps uterine irritability, urinary tract infections and relieves painful cramps.
- Has an antimicrobial effect.
- Saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, pygeum africanum, cranberry, corn silk, bee pollen
- Vegetable capsules - 90 Capsules / 500mg
- Adult: Take 2 capsules, twice per day (after meals).
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.