CLA, conjugated linoleic acid, belongs to the omega family of fatty acids- specifically; CLA is a mixture of at least 28 positional and geometric isomers of linoleic acid- an essential omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid. Being essential means these fatty acids cannot be produced by the body alone and therefore, must be consumed through the diet. CLA has a series of functions within the body, whereby its consumption is required for normal food and energy metabolism and to achieve a healthy nutritional status.
- Consuming CLA can help increase weight loss and decrease body fat through a series of biochemical reactions that act to increase the basal metabolic rate causing a reduction in body fat.
- CLA can effectively increase the muscle to fat ratio and act to enhance the growth of lean muscle mass
- CLA has been shown to help reduce blood pressure, insulin sensitivity and blood glucose levels, thus reducing the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. It can also help to prevent heart disease and act as an antioxidant.
- CLA can help to boost your immune system and may prevent you from catching those common colds
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid 300mg.
- Capsules - 60 capsules
- Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times per day (after meals).
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.