Chondriotin sulphate is a substance that is normally found in cartilage around joints in the body. It is usually derived from animal sources, such as shark and cow cartilage. Cartilage allows for easy and painless movement of joints.
Chondroitin sulfate is used for osteoarthritis and joint pain. It is often used in combination with other ingredients, such as manganese ascorbate, or glucosamine.
In osteoarthritis condition, the cartilage in the joints breaks down, thus affecting the easy and painless movement of the joints. Therefore, taking chondroitin sulfate, which is one of the building blocks of cartilage, might slow this breakdown thus arresting further deterioration.
- Reduces pain, increase joint mobility, and decrease the need for painkillers.
- Overcomes osteoarthritis.
- Supports joint health & mobility.
- Helps to relieve pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- May help protect against the deterioration of cartilage
- May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Chondriotinsulphate 400mg
- Capsules - 60 capsules
- Take 1 capsule, 2-3 times per day (after meals).