CASTOR OIL is a colorless to very pale yellow liquid with a distinct taste and odor once first ingested. It is a triglyceride in which approximately 90 percent of fatty acid chains are ricinoleate. Oleate and linoleates are the other significant components. Ricinoleic acid is a monounsaturated, 18-carbon fatty acid. It is ananti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant oil which has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. It is believed that most of castor oil's benefits are derived from its high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids.
Castor Oil has been used both internally and externally for thousands of years due to its many wonderful health benefits.
- To overcome constipation and gastrointestinal problems.
- It strengthens our immune system.
- A great remedy to treat multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, cerebral palsy, hair loss, pain from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Good for sunburn, athlete's foot, ringworm, skin abrasions and inflammation.
- Castor Oil
- Liquid - 500ml
- Adult: Drink directly 1-3 tablespoon of Castor Oil each time. One timeper week.
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.