Glutathione (GSH) is a peptide, composed of amino acid strings that are the basic building blocks of protein. This miraculous tripeptide (three amino acids) which comprising of Cysteine, Glutamic Acid and Glycine is probably the most important cellular defense that allows the body to prevent and fight infections and disease.
Glutathione in transdermal creams also proved the benefit of being absorbed directly into the blood-stream without loss in the stomach and liver and especially with those who have gastrointestinal and digestive issues. When taken orally glutathione is digested into its various components, or the precursor of glutathione, raising levels very slowly. Some physicians administer glutathione via IV. However glutathione rapidly oxidizes in the IV bag making it less effective. In addition this method is expensive.
Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver. It is also found in fruits, vegetables, and meats. Glutathione is manufactured by every one of our trillions of cells, and the level of Glutathione in our cells is predictive of how long we will live. Research suggests that glutathione levels begin to decrease in the human body starting around age 20, declining about one percent per year thereafter. Scientists theorize that a 30 percent reduction can cause cellular dysfunction. Interestingly, glutathione deficiency is found in virtually all people of very poor health. Glutathione also plays a crucial role in the regulation of many body functions required to sustain life. It is the body's essential health aid - antioxidant, immune booster and detoxifier.No other antioxidant is as imperative to overall health as Glutathione. Without it, your cells would disintegrate from unrestrained oxidation, your body would have little resistance to bacteria, viruses, cancer and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins.
Low Glutathione levels are linked to health challenges and diseases such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis, AIDS, alzheimer's, parkinson's, atherosclerosis, pregnancy complications, cataracts, asthma, autism, bronchitis, fibromyalgia, insomnia, male infertility, migraines, osteoporosis, pain, poor eyesight, PMS, psoriasis, wrinkles, low sex drive, chronic fatigue and cirrhosis.
- Enhancing the Immune System : Your body immune activity, involving unimpeded multiplication of lymphocytes and antibody production, requires maintenance of normal levels of glutathione inside the lymphocytes.
- Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenger : Glutathione plays a central protective role against the damaging effects of bacteria, viruses, pollutants and free radicals.
- Regulator of Other Antioxidants : Without glutathione, other important antioxidants such as vitamins C and E cannot do their job adequately to protect your body against disease.
- A Detoxifying Agent : Another major function of glutathione is in the detoxification of foreign chemical compounds such as carcinogens and harmful metabolites.
- Micro-circulation in the tissues- Better oxygenation of tissues.
- Skin Disease : Glutathione overcomes psoriasis/eczema/rosacea, age spots, hyper pigmented skin, actinic keratosis, sunburn, hemmorhoids. Glutathione stimulates and rebuilds cartilage, increases connective tissue. It is great for under eye bags, lids of eyes. Moisturizes dry, flaky or damaged skin
- Wound Healing : It is applied around wounds. It can be applied to bedsores.
- Glutathione 250mg/ml
- Apply 1ml on soft part of body. Massage gently. One to two times per day.
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.