Rxidence Coffee Enema contains 100% organic coffee beans, carefully selected and conforms to international standards of organic practices. It has high content of caffeine and palmitic acid. Both ingredients bear the hallmark of an optimum coffee enema.
Recipe & Procedure
- Bring to boil 1 liter (4 mugs) of distilled water.
- Add one heaped tablespoon of Eternal Coffee Enema.
- Boil for 3 more minutes.
- Simmer on very low heat for 20 minutes.
- Steep overnight (12 hours) and warm to body temperature before use.
- Sieve coffee and make up to 4 mugs or 1 liter into a container & add 1 tablespoon of Eternal Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Stir mixture and pour into Eternal Enema Bucket or bag.
- Hang bag or place bucket not more than 2 feet above self in a laying position.
- Lie on your right side, lubricate the anal tube with Eternal Aloe Soothing Gel and place anal tube 3-4 cm (for adults).
- Pull both knees forward to the chin.
- Allow the coffee solution to flow in.
- Retain coffee for 15 minutes then go to the toilet for the expulsion.
- Improves the abilities of the liver and gallbladder to remove toxins and metabolic by products.
- Stimulates flow of bile and increases enzymatic action of liver.
- Coffee bean contains palmitate which increases the production of enzyme, glutathione S- transferase in the liver. It aids in detoxification.
- Coffee bean contains theophylline which increases blood dialysis across the intestine. Hence relaxes intestinal muscle.
- Increases peristalsis movement of the colon.
- 100% pure organic coffee beans
- powder - 250g