Mulberry -- Suitable for blood type O, A, B, AB
Chlorophyll is the "blood of plant life". It is the life force of plants and contains life giving nutrients that are easily assimilated by the body. The chlorophyll molecule bears a striking resemblance to hemoglobin, the red pigment in human blood. The red blood pigment is made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen atoms grouped around a single atom of iron. Nature's green pigment is made up of the same atoms, except that its centerpiece is a single atom of magnesium.
RXIDENCE LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL is formulated based on our blood type. Mulberry (Morus alba L.) is suitable for blood type "O", "A", "B" and "AB".
- A blood detoxifier and cleanser.
- A natural antiseptic.
- A natural healer and cleanser for chronic conditions internally and externally.
- It deodorizes the bowel and entire body, removing bad breath at the same time.
- Overcomes digestive problems, constipation and diarrhea.
- Beneficial for those suffering from anaemia.
- Sodium copper chlorophyllin (derived from Morus alba L) and purified water.
- Chlorophyllin is the name of the standardized dried form used in all chlorophyll products. In order to make chlorophyll water-soluble, the small methyl and phytyl ester groups that were attached to chlorophyll are replaced with organic copper complexed with sodium and potassium. The resulting salts of chlorophyll are referred to as chlorophyllins.
- Liquid - 500ml
- Adult: Add one tablespoon of Liquid Chlorophyll to a mug (200-250ml) of water, stir and drink immediately. Take twice daily before meals. Do not mix with warm or hot water.
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.