For centuries humans have been using natural apple cider vinegar as food and medicine. Since 400BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine and others, have used vinegar as an energizing tonic and a healing elixir.
RXIDENCE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is a completely natural product, resulting from the fermentation of apple juice to hard apple cider with the presence of probiotics followed by a second fermentation to apple cider vinegar. It retains all the nutritional goodness of the apples from which it was made plus it is fortified with probiotics, the friendly bacteria which play an important role in our gut system.
Besides, it contains mother of vinegar, a natural gelatinous substance, like "strand-like sediment". Acids such as acetic acid, lactic acid, citric acid and malic acid and enzymes are also produced during the two fermentation steps.
This product is unfiltered, unheated and unpasteurized, with no added chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- Helps do establish an acidic environment in our stomach for better digestion.
- Replenishes friendly bacteria in our gut system.
- Overcomes excessive gas, intestinal bloating, systematic toxicity and constipation.
- Acts as a mouth gargle.
- For coffee enema.
- For soaking fruits and vegetables to remove impurities.
- For cooking and salad dressing.
- Use in douches for female hygiene care.
- Suitable for diabetic patient by lowering the sugar level in the blood.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Liquid - 500ml
- Adult: Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a mug (200-250ml) of water, stir and drink immediately. Take twice daily before meals. Do not mix with warm or hot water.
- Children: 1/2 the dosage of adult.